• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M349 Military Refrigerator Trailer

Hello all,
I have the opportunity to potentially get a M349 Refrigerator Trailer. I want to know what a good price is on it. They guy is asking $1,000. I am not very familiar with it and I haven't beena ble to find any previous sales online of one, because they never come up for sale.
Any help would be much appreciated.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is probably a good price. I recall they are all aluminum, which should tell you something. Any van type semitrailer that is not a POS brings that kind of money.

I looked at a 1972 Kentucky M349A4 referiderated semi trailer that sold on govplanet last year out of Holoman AFB here in New Mexico. It ended up selling for $800 plus the fees. It looked complete and would possibly run but of course GP didn't say if it did or not. You can go to there website under trailers in New Mexico, click on the trailers sold and it will bring up the listing if you want to look at the pics of it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks