• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35 a1 a2 and a3

dueceandhalf1243

All rights guys this may sound stupid but im just getting in to the deuce and i was wondering what the difference is between an m35 a1 a2 and a3
:grd:

Last edited by a moderator:

steelandcanvas

All rights guys this may sound stupid but im just getting in to the duece and i was wondering what the difference is between an m35 a1 a2 and a3
:grd:
Welcome! Not to be picky, but you might want to spell the word "deuce" correctly. Correct spelling will increase your chances of a successful search when using the word "deuce". And to answer your question, the biggest differences are with the engines and transmissions.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard :D

Find a bunk, stow your gear, and prepare to get underway :driver:

As has been already stated, the SEARCH BOX is your friend.
Over the years, literally THOUSANDS of questions have been asked in these Forums and awesomely informative answers and secondary information has been archived in the responses.
ALL of this information is FREE to any member. The only requirement is that we encourage folks to actually LOOK FOR and RESEARCH the answers they seek before starting a new conversation to rehash preexisiting GOLDEN NUGGETS.
Please don't think this is a butt-chewing - Just some useful advice on how to use the website to everyone'd convenience and "profit".

As a serendipity of searching and reading, you will soon be amazed at how much knowledge you will collect about your new toy.

Again, WELCOME and enjoy!

Best regards,
John
San Angelo, TX

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Something to keep in mind to help with the confusion while you are reading - the shop body versions (M109, M185) don't follow the same numbering. As in the shop version of an M35A2 is an M185A3/M109A3. The shop version of the M35A3 is an M109A4.

Cheers

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Something to keep in mind to help with the confusion while you are reading - the shop body versions (M109, M185) don't follow the same numbering. As in the shop version of an M35A2 is an M185A3/M109A3. The shop version of the M35A3 is an M109A4.

Cheers
f7FdEdG.jpg

jatonka

what is this?

probably my best advice is buy an M35A2. M35 gassers have fallen out of popularity due to poor economy. M35A1 uses the original 427 Hypercycle Multi-fuel engine with more horse power and a lot more smoke. M35A2 is a little less power and cleaner burning. the M35A3 is a mongrel stop gap measure in my humble opinion. JT

Last edited: