• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 A1 Turn Signals

Elk1111

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Has anyone here ever installed turn signals on an A1. I’m getting ready to install a new wiring harness but the A1 harness doesn’t have turn signals.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
While you install the new harness, run a new wire from the steering column area to all four lamp-units. Obtain a flasher handle, harness, and module from a later model truck. Match up the 461 etc numbers.

Elk1111

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’ll probably have to make a separate harness for just the turn signals. Any idea how or where to splice in the power for it?

Elk1111

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That should work. I might even be able to salvage some pieces from the old harness to make a signal harness. Thanks for the advice.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks