• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35-a3 recovery

aztec

Finally picked up my m35a3 at fort gordon GA yesterday jumped it off checked everything the only thing that didnt work was horn 375 mile drive home no problems YIPPE PIC S TO COME

ApopkaFL

Banned
They gave me a set of the slave cables. They were awesome up there. Luckily one of the tucks had the compartment under
the drivers door had a lock on it. Cut that lock off found all the tools and manual that comes with the A3 inside still in the packaging.

ApopkaFL

Banned
They gave me a set of the slave cables. They were awesome up there. Luckily one of the tucks had the compartment under the drivers door had a lock on it. Cut that lock off found all the tools and manual that comes with the A3 inside still in the packaging.

aztec

Great i got a cut lock and empty space but i am still happy man it runs great how many trucks did you get have they checked out good just a few little things on mine dent on roof allready poped it out passenger wind sheild small crack one hood rubber hold down broke more rust on roof than i like but not to bad volt gage missing and one battery bad

ApopkaFL

Banned
Great i got a cut lock and empty space but i am still happy man it runs great how many trucks did you get have they checked out good just a few little things on mine dent on roof allready poped it out passenger wind sheild small crack one hood rubber hold down broke more rust on roof than i like but not to bad volt gage missing and one battery bad

Got 3 trucks, 300 miles on one, 404 miles on other last one has 1660 miles. Only thing wrong I burnt the alternator on the way home buy jumping it truck to truck plus a 12v car system. It was my fault it burnt up.

Other then that the trucks run and look good. I plan on bobbing two of them and selling th other one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks