• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 Bow wood dimensions + Hardware?

Steveo1234

Did you get it sorted out? Iv got some wood and uprights and some seat hinges but no clue how it all fits together or what I am missing a good bunch of pictures would really help.

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey there west coast neighbour! You're kinda new around these parts so welcome aboard.

It's tough sometimes to get a reply on these older posts so lets get some more info so we can get the canoe pointed in the right direction. There is a massive database of manuals that the good folks of Steel Soldiers have put together and the link is on the top in Technical Manuals http://www.steelsoldiers.com/forumdisplay.php?95-Technical-Manuals

What deuce do you have?

I'm not real familiar with the M35 manuals but if they're anything like the Early Deuce M135 TM's you'll find some sassy pictures in here somewhere. Once we know what truck you're running it'll be easier steering you to the right spot.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?77607-TM-s-for-the-Deuce

Here is a post that has a picture of the Early Deuce schematic. http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?96322-Need-Bow-measurement-M135-M34

My favorite child Steve put my troop seats together so he's actually the expert here but I might be able to help you out a little.

Steveo1234

Hey Edmonton Great!! I spent some time up in the Mac and was in in out of Edmonton nice place. Thanks for the help. Iv been looking through those manuals but being new at using them am a struggling with the navigation of them. MY Deuce I just got is a 1965 I believe its called a m35 something lol. Its the multi-fuel one. Im Just starting the fun I did a little wiring diag and repair on the horn today and labeled the heater so I know how that goes, I stopped a oil leak at the oil cooler and installed tow hooks on the front not bad for my first real day mucking with it. Thanks Again !! Steve

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
TM 9 2320-361-24P figure 172 WP 0173 00
10 year old thread!
anyhow go to the next pages of it lists the NSN and part numbers
search with those numbers, maybe could just buy what you want.

for instance, here is a part of a "kit"

For Use With/On:
2320-01-047-8770
General Characteristics Item Description:
Carbon steel 0.042 in. thk; arc shape item 11.000 in. radius; 5 clinch nuts 5/16-18 thd; 1.144 in. h by 2.774 in. w

or a top bow
10937878 Bow,vehicular Top19207

Design Type:Sectional
Detachable Metal Corner:Not included
Mounting End Hole Quantity:4
Mounting End Hole Diameter:0.344 inches nominal
Mounting End Thickness:0.938 inches nominal
Mounting End Width:2.188 inches nominal
Overall Height:9.000 inches nominal
Material:Wood
Side Leg:Not included
Overall Length:74.188 inches nominal
Special Features:Item furnished with 2 pin,p/n 11609775,fscm19207
Width:2.375 inches nominal
Thickness:0.938 inches nominal

Last edited:

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you want to go fiberglass 'slats', Stefan Wood Products can make up a set for you, probably with all the holes drilled for a deuce. BTW, the metal parts are the same (or at least were on the two that I've seen) on the earlier M-211 and the later M35 series deuces. The dropside beds did have some different metal to be able to stow the uprights in the front of the headache rack.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks