• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 Cowl Seal?

18operator

Hey folks,
Hey folks, I'm looking for what I believe is a cowl seal for the M35. In the TM schematic I'm guessing it would be number 1. And that it is available from various vendors with a part number of 7373337. Let me know if I'm on the right track. I know there are some older threads about weatherstrip and such, but there are no schematics or diagrams with part numbers/names and part placement.View attachment M35 Windshield Assembly.pdfI just want to make sure I buy the right part for the proper application.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks