• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 electric wiper civilian part numbers?

miltruckman

Does anyone know the manufacturer and civilian part numbers for the wiper blades on the electric wiper kits coming out on the m35 trucks lately? Can the wiper blades be found at Napa or Carquest?
Thanks,
Bill

M-35A3

i ordered 2 24v wiper motor kit from OD iron a few days ago , ill get the part numbers off them for you whenever it get it

M-35A3

The only info i have from the kit is the following ( they also have a auto park)

Brand - Newstar
p/n S-B896

miltruckman

The wiper system I was referring to is the one with the motor that mounts in the center between the windsheilds and there are linkages to power the arms on each side.

I pulled a blade off today and I am running it into the parts store to see if we can match it up.

I'll post my results.

Bill

miltruckman

The wiper blade is the ANCO 51-14,
described as: Flat HD 14" (for flat windshields, heavy duty "ten edge" wiper blade, Natural Rubber & Stainless Steel)

Car Quest part number: 651-140
price: $7.14 (The good guy price) List price must be higher.

Bill

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks