• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 Electric Wiper Upgrade

cruzinz28

Hey all, I have installed my A3 Windsheild with the Electric Wipers and now I need a little help. I need to know what circuit breaker the original kit called for. I have the directions and blue prints, but it does not give you what it is spcifically.

If you have a truck with this installed and can check, or know off hand plesae let me know.

If anyone has the correct breaker for the kit at a reasonable offer please send me a PM. I'd like to finish wiring the wipers to make sure they work so I can scratch this upgrade off my list and move onto the next.

Thanks! Jesse

cruzinz28

I snagged mine at the 2010 Aberdeen Show. It was an entire A3 Windshield with the Electric Wiper Kit still mounted on it. It did not include the wiring, or breaker so I am having to work on that on my own.

You can get used Kits from Eastern Surplus and NOS kits from TNJ Murry but they are pretty salty. The old air powered ones didnt have enough tension to keep the snow and ice from building up in the winter time so I decided to upgrade when I had the opportunity.

ODDBALL007

hey i have electic wipers on my 109 when i get home this afternoon. i will look. If you like you can call me around 6pm est and i can tell u where it goes, by the way YOU WILL LOVE THE ELECTRIC WIPERS I PROMISE U THAT[thumbzup][thumbzup]407 383 6066

BAZYRKYR

Yes the M35. I didn't think there was but the way he said "Hey all, I have installed my A3 Windshield with the Electric Wipers and now I need a little help." sort of implied that there was a difference so I figured I would verify whether or not there was any differences in case there was one that I was unaware of. Thanks for the verification.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks