• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 from central TN to Huntington, WV

jleasure

Anybody have any interest in transporting a deuce from central TN, (midway between Nashville and Knoxville) to Huntington, WV? I live adjacent to I-64. I am sure I could make arrangements for a loading dock if necessary. Total trip will be about 350 miles.

I am considering a purchase and ability to arrange transportation will determine if it is feasible. If you are interested, or can recommend a shipper in that area, pm me. Thx, Jason

jleasure

Thanks for the response. I am told that it is in A+ condition, but I have never seen it. I would love to get somebody close by there to check it out.

Although I am generally handy, I do not feel confident in a 350 mile drive in an unknown truck, and am not as knowledgeable as I should be with that truck. Seller claims that it should make the trip with out issue but..... you just never know. The other issue is that it is impractical for me to get registration and insurance in place to drive it back as quickly as I would like. With all that said, if you are serious pm me a phone number and we can chat about it.

Last edited: