• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 Gasser Fording Pipes

Barrman

Anybody have any info on how they hooked up or looked like?

I have all 5 of the 6 TM's that apply to the Gasser M35's. Yet, I can not find a single picture or drawing of what the Gasser fording intake tube looked like or how it mounted to the truck. Same goes for the exhaust pipe extension. Somebody put a drop side bed on mine, so I doubt anything for the exhaust could be used. But, any pictures or drawings would be appreciated so I will at least have an idea of what I need to bend and build.

Thanks!

Barrman

Yeah, I was looking at that video the other day trying to see if the intake was braced off the windshield frame or gun mount.

RICE670

I have the stack for the gasser. I can do a pic if you want one. Vermont Commercial salvage has NOS tailpipes also. Scott

FrankUSMC

I have got a stack of fording stacks for the M35s, but I do not know if they go to the gas or multi fuel. We are in the middle of a move and I just do not have the time to check. Maybe next time Garbee is down here filling up the back of his truck, we can check.
One of the few, Frank

RICE670

Frank any chance you have the second exhaust pipe(between cast elbow and muffler) for a gasser/low exhaust diesel deuce? I am in need of one. Thanks Scott
Is that a gasser 6602 , a multifuel , or another engine?
OA331 deuce gas engine

DutchmanZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Reviving an old thread. The link above is dead. Does anybody else have a pic of the exhaust extension?

Sgt C

Reviving an old thread. The link above is dead. Does anybody else have a pic of the exhaust extension?
I think I have almost 2 complete kits that look like what's in the picture on Cattlerepairman's first link. Thought I was getting a kit for non turbo A2 but I'm guessing they go on a low exhaust deuce. They're just taking up space in my garage right now.

DutchmanZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think I have almost 2 complete kits that look like what's in the picture on Cattlerepairman's first link. Thought I was getting a kit for non turbo A2 but I'm guessing they go on a low exhaust deuce. They're just taking up space in my garage right now.
I’d be interested in one of those. PM sent

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks