• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35 Headlight part #

dlawbrey

I went to NAPA this morning and was going to order some headlight bulbs. I had one with me with the same number that was posted in the parts crossover, they could not cross it to anything so does anyone have a good number to an aftermarket bulb that we could possibly purchase locally from a parts store ?

CGarbee

I'd use this as an excuse to swap to Hella H4 lighting and really improve the amount of light that you are putting out... Otherwise, just order a pair of bulbs from one of the dealers that specializes in MV's such as Saturn Surplus or ODIron (to name two) as you'll most likely get a better price than at NAPA...

You can find Saturn or ODIron by Google or from the banner adds on this site, info on Hella headlight conversions can be found at: http://www.garbee.net/~cabell/headlights.htm

Good luck.

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: m35 Headlight part #

Question about deuce headlights:

I've seen some mounted in the lower openings, where the blackouts normally are. Is this a mistake that someone might have made? They look like they fit the openings, but the headlights look better in the "upper" openings.

Just curious. Not trying to hi-jack. Just picking up the thread title from a search.

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: m35 Headlight part #

wagner bulbs at parts depot were $226, (each) no that is not a typo. call a mv dealer or use hella.

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: m35 Headlight part #

gringeltaube,

Thanks for that link! I do a lot of searches, but the creative titles sometimes derail my efforts.

Never saw that one. Answers the question, though!