• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 Heater NOS?

dabtl

I think I have a NOS heater, not artic, for the M35. I will post pics if anyone knows, or can tell, whether or not I have it all.

Haggar

Well, can you you post what you do have? Have you compared it to the description of the heater components in the -10 TM? Is this the hot-water style heater?

Haggar

The -10 TM shows pics. There's the heater box/core that goes under the hood, with coolant lines. There's a plenum/blower/duct unit. There's a set of control knobs/cables that have one for the damper, and one for defrost. There's another small control panel with a High/off/Low toggle switch). I know I have a deflector flap that guides air in, that goes on the outside of the hood/cowl.

Been driving around today using my heater.....

dabtl

I do not know why I bought this. I never drive when it is cold enough to use a heater. In Texas that means basically really cruddy weather or ice and snow. It is much easier to stay home and make a good bowl of chili.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks