• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 Heater NOS?

dabtl

I think I have a NOS heater, not artic, for the M35. I will post pics if anyone knows, or can tell, whether or not I have it all.

Haggar

Well, can you you post what you do have? Have you compared it to the description of the heater components in the -10 TM? Is this the hot-water style heater?

Haggar

The -10 TM shows pics. There's the heater box/core that goes under the hood, with coolant lines. There's a plenum/blower/duct unit. There's a set of control knobs/cables that have one for the damper, and one for defrost. There's another small control panel with a High/off/Low toggle switch). I know I have a deflector flap that guides air in, that goes on the outside of the hood/cowl.

Been driving around today using my heater.....

dabtl

I do not know why I bought this. I never drive when it is cold enough to use a heater. In Texas that means basically really cruddy weather or ice and snow. It is much easier to stay home and make a good bowl of chili.