• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35,M342a2 total Heights ?

xm708

Guys

I am replacing my barn door with an overhead and was wondering does anybody have the total height of the M35 and the M342A2 ? I have neither of them yet but a man can dream right ? My little dumper will fit but it yearns for an older brother of the duece kind. I am think of a 12 x 12 door or possibly a 12 wide by 10 high but I don't think that is high enough.

Thanks for the help

ed

Snarky

10' should be fine on stock tires. My truck is on supersingles and with cargo cover is only 9.5' it goes into our 10' shop door with a little bit to spare. However, I would go with the 12' door just incase I wanted to park something bigger in there for some reason.

Jones

All that's in your dash 10 under Specifications, Vehicle Dimensions, Table 1-2.

Didn't see a straight M35 but the M35A2s are 112 inches OAH. The M342A2s are 105 inches OAH.

When checking stuff like this, always make sure you're reading from the correct column 'cause the same table gives an OAL of 81 inches which is how short you can make it for transportability.

xm708

thank s

Thanks I think I am going with the 12 footer just to be safe. I would have looked at the -10 but I don't have one yet nor do I have a duece just want to be prepared if one falls from the sky...

Divemaster920

Banned
Thanks I think I am going with the 12 footer just to be safe. I would have looked at the -10 but I don't have one yet nor do I have a duece just want to be prepared if one falls from the sky...

xm...you can get the -10 at the top of the page under the Resource tab.
I was not yelling the -10 at you, I just did a copy and paste and it came over that big.
Sorry

Capt.Marion

12' would be good. That way if there is anything funky with an extra-long stack due to a muffler etc you won't forcibly remove the stack when you go to park.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks