• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 radiator in Colchester, VT moved to Las Vegas Nevada

MuleMac01

Military vehicle collector
Hi all I have a m35 radiator from drevilsporkchops place in Colchester, VT 05446 and I need it moved to Las Vegas ,Nevada 89147 or given to gimppyrobb on this web site and he'll handle it from there time frame is no rush if anyone can help out let me know thanks

Thank you

William

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
If it can get to Aberdeen, I should be able to get it to me from there! I have a buddy that will be at Aberdeen.

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Get it to gimpy, I'll get it to KS, and then I'll give it to silverstate55 late august. Check with silverstate55 to make sure that trip is still happening. ...

Free.
We've still got it pencilled in....it's only 1040-ish miles from our place in southern Utah. :)

And NO, we won't be doing it in a 5-ton or any FMV..... but William you can sign your CUCV title over to me in exchange for bringing your radiator back from Kansas. LOL (j/k).

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks