• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 Safety Strap???

rmgill

I bought a pair of Carabiners in black from REI and a length of OD green Nylon webbing. A proper knot around the two 'biners and hooked up and it's more secure and strong than one of the military safety straps would ever be.

emr

Re: Needed straps?

kinetichotshot said:
I bet this guy wished he had had a few of those straps!!!
Boy he couldnt have gotten it on any straighter if he tried, I know it hollow under there, but man thats a nice park job, I would frame that and brag!!! Randy LOL!!!

emr

RE: Re: Needed straps?

AND... If that boat was an MV ,at least one of You guys would have said, Hunny... look we have room for another MV now!!!I like that pic! Randy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks