• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 to M34(hub flip, single 11-20's)

dmetalmiki

If the plate adaptor was in deks collection photo gallery then I made the plates and they convert from 6 to 10 stud as those wheels on my m35 are brittish aec millitant wheels and tyres. great ratio (hi walls and 1200x20 THE RUSKI tyres are from the zill and actually on 18" rims but so massive they are taller than the 900x20 us wheels and tyres. the truck in the pic came (I drove it back from holland b4 breaking it!)with those wheels on and look in back! there was TWO more sets there..and i have never used them yet! the russian wheels fit the U.S. M 35 series st8 on. some rims 20" some less. but all fit on ok. look good BUT are hard to steer. (for obviouse reasons.)

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
in addition to dataplates, from experience using radar and GPS, going from 9.00x20 to 11.00x20 will get you from 55 to 59 or 60 MPH (depending who you ask). However, those speeds are dataplate redline on the engine. Better to use the 11.00x20's to run 55 and reduce engine speed. I run 50-55 and there are no issues except the annoyed people behind me. heh.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Patrick, since alot of roads are maintained from fuel taxes, I would think that you have more right than those annoyed people, Since you pay more to get to the same destination. :D

emr

M35 rims will take a 1200 tire as a max, some rims are actually stamped this, all the guard trucks by me are running 1100's with the duels, they are using those super cool michelin radials, all there tires come mounted on rims, they say they were told its to dangerous for them to do it them selves.must be nice!Randy