• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 truck value

Jakob

$3,500 is not too much to ask for a truck WITH A TITLE. However, in my opinion it is too much for a standard M35A2 w/w WITHOUT A TITLE. While $3,500 is on the low side of retail and there are plenty of great reasons to buy retail (anyone can review my previous posts where I have stated on many occasions that it is often better to buy retail than through auctions), no one wants to spend that kind of money on a truck for which the have to worry about getting a title.
I already have the information from ITS about getting it titled. I'm waiting to come up with the $200 to have it done.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd say the truck is worth atleast $2,000 as is.

I bought a basket case w/w m35a2 last year for $2,000. Not running, no title, no bed, and the body was shot. It may sound like alot but it was when scrap was high. I sold two axles and other small items, kept the good stuff, and scrapped the junk. I paid for the truck with the axles and scrap so I've got a winch setup, multifuel, trans, one axle, and numerous small items for free :-D.

I could have bought a much better winch truck on GL for close to the same money but this one was 5 miles down the road and no hassle with EUC, appointments, etc.

Last edited: