• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 truck value

Jakob

$3,500 is not too much to ask for a truck WITH A TITLE. However, in my opinion it is too much for a standard M35A2 w/w WITHOUT A TITLE. While $3,500 is on the low side of retail and there are plenty of great reasons to buy retail (anyone can review my previous posts where I have stated on many occasions that it is often better to buy retail than through auctions), no one wants to spend that kind of money on a truck for which the have to worry about getting a title.
I already have the information from ITS about getting it titled. I'm waiting to come up with the $200 to have it done.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd say the truck is worth atleast $2,000 as is.

I bought a basket case w/w m35a2 last year for $2,000. Not running, no title, no bed, and the body was shot. It may sound like alot but it was when scrap was high. I sold two axles and other small items, kept the good stuff, and scrapped the junk. I paid for the truck with the axles and scrap so I've got a winch setup, multifuel, trans, one axle, and numerous small items for free :-D.

I could have bought a much better winch truck on GL for close to the same money but this one was 5 miles down the road and no hassle with EUC, appointments, etc.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks