• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35 ujoint help anyone???

Lee Alessi

can anyone tell me if 5704135 2920-00-075-0335 is the correct p/n for the inside snap ring ujoint for the drive shaft from the front-rear axle to the transfer case??? amazingly mine have deteriorated VERY rapidly in the last two weeks

Lee Alessi

spicer gear crawled under his and the driveshaft from the transfer to front rear (front duals) has the bolt on caps. anyone else???

if so, anyone have a spare one they will sell?

mine are so bad (i ordered the saturn ones... i hope they work) it sounds like someone hitting the bed with a BIG ball-peen hammer when you put it in gear and let off the clutch

da_sgt

I hope as you were leaving that "shop" you had your driveshaft over your shoulder.....and turned to say see ya....but accidentally beaned him in the head with it :boxer: Thousand Bucks :freaked:

MVtrucker

My U-joints have caps (4), each held in place by two bolts. Same as the take out front shaft laying out there. I'd take a pic for you, but it's raining like crazy.

Trango

yep, front is external e-clips (1410, I believe), but the Trans-Tcase is bolted caps, same as Tcase-FrontTandem. Dunno about interaxle, but I think it's e-clips like the front.

Bob

spicergear

All I've seen so far are bolted caps on the tranny to T-case jackshaft, bolted caps t-case to 1st position rear axle, outside snapring 1410's rear jackshaft and front driveshaft.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks