• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 useless fact for the day

boomer

I checked the psi today and found two of them less than 10. All were less than 40. I put them all up to 50 and went for a high speed run. SMOOOOOOTH is how it was. Check your psi every few weeks no matter how the tires sound when you thump them.[/quote]

Wouldn,t that be usefull info? As for that, dosen't everyone check their tires, along with the other PM??

reloader64

OK, Barrman, I sort of owe you an apology. Took my tire to a local truck tire guy, expecting him to put it on a machine to break the bead. He said that due to the design, he couldn't use the machine. He put it on the floor and broke out a..................duck billed hammer.:oops: The difference was, his was about 3 times as big as mine. Mine is about 10" long, weighs about 8lbs. His was 36" long, weighs about 15 lbs. About 5 swings like a sledgehammer, and it was broke. The tube was torn at the valve stem. He's ordering another tube, and I should have it back today or tomorrow. Guess I'll be contacting NAPA for one of those hammers.

Scott

Barrman

Ooops, I guess I should have added that the big one is what you want. I have seen guys use the small ones, but I have only ever used the big one. Now you can see why a single miss will break the handle too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks