• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 wire connector source

dusterjh

Hi All,

Does anyone know a good "cheap" source for the connectors/boots used on the deuce? I'd like to get a dozen or so of the single wire connectors.
thanks in advance.

Joe
Towanda, PA

73X

Erik is a great guy always willing to help and seems to always be available.
I called looking for a few connectors and he actually saved me money by letting me know about the "kit". Nice to have an honest person these days

dusterjh

Yeah I ordered today around 2pm eastern time and asked if they could ship out today and he wrote back right away and said it would ship today. Nice to have a vendor respond like that especially seeing I'm a new customer.
Well thanks again guys for the recommendation.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks