• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A1 Turn Signal Question

TGP (IL)

The Electronic Flasher died from self inflicted short, when while changing fuel filters Last
Month and stepping on the lower inner apron, pinching one of the wires to the frame.

So I went to unscrew the plug to change flasher and broke the nipple off the flasher.
Somebody before me fell asleep on the wrench and beings it appears to have been a
Long time ago it wasn't moving.

Anybody know where I can source the connector, or is it a cannon plug or what it's called?

Thanks
Tom

Menaces Nemesis

"Little Black Truck" Conservator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Many of us have not had good good luck with the longevity of the stock flasher units (downright, absolute crap in many cases) but have had great success with a civvy replacement...
https://www.steelsoldiers.com/threa...r-deuce-this-week.67703/page-396#post-2139472
IIRC, some have even hollowed out the stock housing, and installed a civvy unit inside to maintain the stock look. Regardless of what caused your last unit to fail, I whole-heartedly suggest just replacing that plug and flasher with the civvy mod.

TGP (IL)

Many of us have not had good good luck with the longevity of the stock flasher units (downright, absolute crap in many cases) but have had great success with a civvy replacement...
https://www.steelsoldiers.com/threa...r-deuce-this-week.67703/page-396#post-2139472
IIRC, some have even hollowed out the stock housing, and installed a civvy unit inside to maintain the stock look. Regardless of what caused your last unit to fail, I whole-heartedly suggest just replacing that plug and flasher with the civvy mod.
Thanks for the tip.
After reading DH thread you posted and saw he list the compatible numbers the Sig-Stat 121 rang a bell
After going through my electrical cabinets I found a couple 121's
Wired that in and it all works as intended.
Thanks Again
Tom

Menaces Nemesis

"Little Black Truck" Conservator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the tip.
After reading DH thread you posted and saw he list the compatible numbers the Sig-Stat 121 rang a bell
After going through my electrical cabinets I found a couple 121's
Wired that in and it all works as intended.
Thanks Again
Tom
Fantastic. Thanks for suggesting yet another option instead of spending $50+ for a NOS unit that may very well end up in the scrap pile in a few months. :-D

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks