• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2, A3 emergency brake shoes?

Angus

I've been asked a question about A2 and A3 emergency brake shoes. Are they the same shoes? I'm guessing they are, but since I've never been under an A3 I don't know for sure. Thanks

wsucougarx

Joe it looks like the same parking brake shoes goes on all the deuces (A2/A3) and 5 tons (M809 and M939 series). I checked out Eriks and a couple other parts houses. They list the parking brake as the same on all these trucks.

Angus

Joe it looks like the same parking brake shoes goes on all the deuces (A2/A3) and 5 tons (M809 and M939 series). I checked out Eriks and a couple other parts houses. They list the parking brake as the same on all these trucks.
Thanks Mike, I was looking in the wrong places and I've been staring at the computer for way too long today.