• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2 Air Cleaner Container Question

WhoMe08721

I'm new to the site, so please forgive me if I've posted this question in the wrong section.

So I am a new owner of a M35A2 (about 2 Month now) and to yesterday I was cleaning the engine department and notice a pipe welded to my Air Cleaner Container and no hose on it. Was just wondering what it is for and did the previous owner welded it on. If it is stock what prevent water from coming in, when driving through deep mud & water. Also I Attached some picture of what I am talking about.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Chris

M35a2 Air Cleaner Container (1).jpgM35a2 Air Cleaner Container (2).jpgM35a2 Air Cleaner Container (3).jpgM35a2 Air Cleaner Container (4).jpg

mmeridith

You can connect a hose from the nipple on the air cleaner to the inlet of the air compressor to keep your aircomp from sucking water as long as your air intake does not go under. The nipple on the air canister is un-filtered air.05.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks