• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a2 air filter swap

m715

BIGMIKE thank you for your offer on the filter.I had a brain fart and forgot where I saw the filter I wanted.At least I know now,someone must have done this swap.Thanks mark.

m715

I was surprised the air filter cost so much. I need other parts more than the filter set up, so that will just have to wait.

rustystud

I was surprised the air filter cost so much. I need other parts more than the filter set up, so that will just have to wait.
Yes the filter is expensive but it is washable ! So it will last years ! I went with the M35A3 air filter a few years ago and love it ! There is so much space now on the right side of the engine block ! Makes it much easier to reach things.
I forgot to add that cleaning or replacing the filter is a breeze now !

Last edited:

m715

I really meant the cost of the whole unit not just the filter itself. And the extra room under the hood is what I am looking for. I have a spinner ll oil filter centrifuge I want to mount and it is rather large and takes up lots of room.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks