• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2 and COMBATT relocating again!

A3superdeuce

I'm getting ready to relocate for the third time in 6 years. Last time I had my M35A2 Deuce and my COMBATT Ram pickup truck transported through United States of Freight, but have been unable to locate a phone number. are there any members that are moving trucks? I'm moving from Turpin, OK. to Elkins, AR.
any help or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm getting ready to relocate for the third time in 6 years. Last time I had my M35A2 Deuce and my COMBATT Ram pickup truck transported through United States of Freight, but have been unable to locate a phone number. are there any members that are moving trucks? I'm moving from Turpin, OK. to Elkins, AR.
This was posted in another thread this past weekend , hope it helps you.

1647278018318.png

unitedstatesoffreight

@A3superdeuce This is Nick with United Statesof Freight. If you moved it through us 6 years ago it was probably Joey who arranged the transport. He used to own the company and sol dit to a friend of his. However, before he let he hired me and put me onto this platform. Feel free to call, text or email me anytime. My info is below.

Nick@unitedstatesoffreight.com
484-431-9509

Mos68x

If you haven't transported your stuff yet, check out my post a few minutes ago in this folder. Got a neighbor that is transporting a dozer back to AZ from MO, so he might be willing to help depending on location since he'll be driving through anyways while empty.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks