• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2 and M109

connectingbar

Its been quite a while since Ive been on here due to a huge family loss of my brother, Mother and sister the pass few years and now I am finally getting back to the hobby. First I am waiting for the heads to come back from the shop for a head gasket job on my Deuce so I have a little time on my hands and my friend brought over his 109 for some service and I need some info on what generator and cables are used for the box. Can someone pass me some info? Thanks

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does it need the generator? If it does, it would probably better to use a modern generator, they are quieter, easier to get parts for and make better power for electronics.

connectingbar

There are plugs on the outside of the box on the passenger side of the box for 110 and 240 I am not too familiar with the 109 so pardon me for not going thru thr tms I would ask where in the tms to look for the info