• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2 Bad vibration

Djstorm100

Hey guys, new here.

I know this is a model but is this a accurate representation of what M35 drive train looks like? I'm use to the transfer case bolting up to to the main body of the transmission.

dscf1291.jpg

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like the AFV kit (#35004). Very good detail on them. If you are searching evil-bay, also look for 'ARV' as some sellers have not figured out how to spell. I've found bargains that way - 'Vivater' instead of 'Vivitar' has gotten me lenses at half the price I would have been bid up to if the spelling had been correct. I have other examples, but don't want to give away all the secrets at once.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks