• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a2 Battlefeild repair kit

Crackerjax

has anyone seen an m35a2 battlefeild repair kit ? I have seen one it had a bunch of tire patches a red chain vbelt looking thing some fittings and epoxy... and some other stuff to help you limp back at home I just dont know the real name or who makes them and where I can get one

thanks

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Thats a joke of a price and it might work good for a M1114 but a big truck... the BDAR will not work for many reasons.

Id watch whats out there.., they dont sell to Civi's. -Jay

P.S. We tow bar downed vehicles back to the camp/base/FOB in Bagdad.

Last edited:

greenjeepster

You can limp a truck in pretty good usually. I moonlight in the summers driving a 6x6 concrete mixer. When the load is perishable and the truck breaks down you have to do what you can to get that truck somewhere where you can get the load off. I broke a drive shaft this past summer on the way out to a job. I did not have any tools with me to remove the rest of the shaft, but I engaged the front axle and headed for the shop. It was a slow and noisy ride for a few miles until the drive shaft flipped up and cleaned of the air manifold for the rear tandem breaks. No big deal I was going so slow that if I let of the throttle the spring breaks would stop the truck. Well I kept going until I ran completely out of air pressure and the front axle disengaged; damn those air shift axles. I would have been there in one more mile:razz:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks