• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 Cargo Bed Bow Stowage????

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Gentlemen

I'am looking for a headboard for a dropside bed (M35) with the hardware for bow storage. anyone have one for sell?

Thanks
Russ449
I may still have some at the farm. I will be there tomorrow and if I do I'll put up some pics. I had a buddy just use the hardware and mounted them on them on the inside of the bed of his duce. Also if I do have some I could unbolt and just send brackets as shipping an oversize headache rack would be $$$$$$. Jim

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
The farm field road to my barn is still underwater as of today, I will try again later in the week. Sorry for the delay.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
If anybody is going to the MVPA convention in Aug I can bring a couple of the complete front racks with me. Just let me know. All have wood , no fiberglass.

Tackettr

If you are putting it on a dropside bed you only need one set of the tubes, if you're going to mount them to an existing headache rack. I have 2 dropsides and only had one correct headache rack. I cut them in half and made two sets. Makes the rack a little lighter and no problems with storing top stakes since they are secure at the top and go through the bed. Just an idea.:-D

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You don't need the rack stakes...the long ones. I have a set or two also.