• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a2 cargo cover for sale????

HASSON1911

i dont know where this belongs but its for my deuce so its going here for now. ive been looking for a cargo cover for my deuce isabell. she feels naked:cookoo:rofl. so i told her id go look for some cloths but the ones ive found where for $1200. and thats almost half of what i paid for her so thats a no go. i guess what im wondering is does anyone have one or know of one they want to get off their hands?? id be willing to go up to $600 maybe more but not over a grand. any who. thanks guys for atleast reading. hopefully if you hear of anything ill pop in your brain

emr

I have a 3 color camo for 300 and a solid green vinyl with end curtains for 400 plus ship pm me if interested :) 973 219 4499 if U want to call... :)

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have 10 metal uprights and 4 Metal bows with corners.
The metal bows and corners are built as one unit.

I can take some pics if you are interested.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know I should post this in the classifieds...and I will...
I have an NOS green canvas M35a2 cargo cover and end curtains. Found them in the back of my most recent GSA purchase...SCORE!!!
I have one already so I'm willing to part with this set. Again, the cargo cover and curtains have never been on a truck. they are a bit dusty but otherwise perfect condition. I can bring it to Tower park this month if any Nor. Cal. folks are interested. PM if interested.
I'll take $1,000.00

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here are some pics for the bows and stacks. The stacks are 55" long.
They came on a A3 I got, but the cover that came with the A3 was to short with these bows and stacks.

Attachments

mutt_kahuna

deuce cargo covers

I have 3 desert tan vinyl covers for sale...they measure 12' x 17' no end curtains...when I asked what they fit I got 2 different answers #1 said fits a deuce...the other said. fits a bradley armored vehicle...SO..if you own a bradley....asking $300 obo ea plus shipping...covers located in northern Nevada 89406...delivery up to 500 miles possible for expenses...PM or please call 775-846-1419

Attachments

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can bring a complete NOS set in a crate to the Rally. Only have one left....$500.
Also have one left for a 5-ton.