• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 drive shaft video

wsucougarx

Wow, really great video. Really makes me appreciate how much work those dog bones do to keep things aligned back there

Last edited:

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
COOL, NICE!!! Imagine that same over very rough terrain and bumpy country roads, thousands of miles.... and they won't fall apart!

BTW: did you check your brake shoe linings lately? Sounds like something is waiting for some TLC...:smile:

G.

Ridgerunner

Nice video.

If you do, do an offroad video, can you get both rear axles in the video frame shot. It would be cool to see the tandoms working togather over rough terrain.

Chevytruck

I wanted to do this someday when I eventually get the MV. Any info on how the camera was mounted and does the camera have waterproof protection?

7Dust

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great idea and for some reason I find it entertaining.

I wonder if there is a better vantage point to catch the drive shafts and both rear axles articulating over rough terrain?

digitaldust

i wonder is it normal to want to have someone drive your deuce wile you stand in the bed watching the smoke stack ? and now I crave more drive train videos ?

great video what kinda camera and mounting did u use?

deuceiswild

with video quality that good I demand a drivetrain documentary. I wonder if thats an $1100.00 Sony cam duct taped to the chassis? or did he sling his child to the frame and tell him to be reeeaaally still.

A few more...

Went for a nice drive today and took a few more shots under the truck. I'm glad some of you guys liked that first video. I just bolted a "Flip Video" camera to a small pair of vice grips. It was last years demo/display so it only cost $60.00.
One day I'll do some Real off road driving and try to catch some good clips. :smile:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erjLcOZFiFk[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YydRamFW29o[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMC1ZriMiBo[/media]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks