• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2 Dump box and winch PTO?

Darrick23

I have a 1971 m35a2 with a winch, it is powered by the transmission pto on the drivers side.. I would like to also put a pto dump box as well on it,, is there another spot on the transfercase or transmission i could hook up a pto??

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Transfer case pto is the route I plan on going for converting a deuce to a dump, they can be expensive but I like pto driven over electric.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can also go with a belt driven pump off the motor , like this ;
Hydraulic Clutch Pump

Item# 1081

Each pump operates off truck or equipment engines. Mounted in line with engine belt 2 groove pulley. 7in. pulley diameter. Takes two type A 1/2in. belts. Clockwise rotation. Foot mounts with two 1/2in. holes. Maximum pressure 3000. 1 1/4 in. SAE inlet, 3/4 in. SAE outlet.

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can add an accessory drive to your existing PTO as well. A well known auction site around the world has one listed right now or you can run a wanted ad in the classifieds.