• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2 Dump

greg2560

I bought the tuck few years back from Fuzzytoster... To make a dump out of it.. Have only had small problems with it had to re o-ring the hh and rebuild one wheel cylinder.. Other than that good truck.. I bought a ph516 hoist for the dump about a year ago ..ya it sat around some time but it is now installed.. We installed a new cross member @76 in to get the 45deg dump angle so it will dump about any crap I put in it..
DSC00990.jpgDSC00989.jpgDSC00986.jpgDSC00984.jpgDSC00982.jpgDSC00981.jpgDSC00980.jpgDSC00971.jpgDSC00969.jpg

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks good. I put a dump on mine several years ago and it's been really handy.

Only advise I can give is be really careful hauling big rocks, stumps, etc. The bed floor is very thin and can be damaged very easily.

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I remember burning a half gallon of peach alcohol during the winter that smelled great and was probably cancerous but hey I'm not complaining. roflGlad to see she is still working for you.