• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 from GA to MS

SE Jones

I'll be heading to Georgia this weekend to pick up my Deuce...and I'm scared to death. As usual I'm jumping in with both feet, into something I know very little about.:cookoo: I'll be using it as a hurricane evacuation vehicle for my family and my wife's parents. I've already gotten some great advice since signing up with this site. Especially from Wreckerman893. I'll be taking 85 to 65 to 10 on my way home and hope to do most of my driving on Sunday when the traffic should be light.
Anyway, I'll post pics when I get back. Katrina has left me with a house that is high enough off the slab that I'll be parking "MOTHER" under it.:roll:

I'll take all the prayers and best wishes I can get!

CycleJay

SE Jones,

God bless you with a safe and successful recovery.
If you someway, somehow pass thru the Marietta, Ga area along the I-75 near the I-285.
And need help or just want to talk MV, then feel free to stop by,
or contact me.
I would be glad to do what I can to help.

PM me for contact information.

Good day, and good luck,

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Watch your mirrors and drive defensively.

SE Jones

Sorry for the delay!

Standing by for the After Action Report and pics.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
Sorry for the delay in posting the AAR's. Didn't have any internet this weekend. I drove straight back to Ocean Springs on Saturday, in about 10 and a half hours. No problems on the way, but did notice an oil leak that may be rear seal. Won't be able to get under it till next weekend. Thanks again for all the support.

She doesn't look so big...under the house!:roll:

Attachments

SE Jones

I don't think it would have gone as well if I hadn't been studying this forum for the last 5 or 6 months. I was ready for things that I would not have otherwise. You guys are great!

I think "Murphey" was along for ride...no dash lights...one head light and one tail light went out...and I made a wrong turn and had to back that trailer out of a cul-de-sac.aua (I may have set a new world "jack knife" record!)

But that is all small stuff compared to what could have gone on.[thumbzup]