• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 from San Antonio to either Dallas or Tyler area

Vendetta

I picked up a Deuce in a GL auction and being a noob thought that it would be able to drive away... reading more and more posts and think I'll need a lift. :sad:

Also, just out of curiousity do they have towbars for a Deuce to tow another Deuce?

Thanks in advance guys...

Darwin T

Sorry i can't help. but to answer your question Yes they do make a tow bar for one deuce to pull another and if you change the feet it will pull a cucv. it connects to the front shackle mounts on one and the pindle hitch on the other. the connection on the front of a deuce is a 1" pin.

Jimma

You could have someone go check it out for you and report back the potential drivability. I lucked out on my most recent truck. It came out of GL great and I drove it home. It can be done.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks