• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 fuel neck strainer

Hi everyone! I wanted to share my experience with the fuel neck on my deuce and help anyone if they have had the same issue. I have owned my deuce for about 5 years now and would clean the strainer regularly. Last month I added some fuel and wanted to clean it but noticed the filtering material was no longer there. After cleaning the tank I began my search for a possible aftermarket solution. After a few searches online I came across a company called Wisco Products after calling them and speaking to a representative and explaing my situation and dimensions I needed he did some searching and referred me to a company that they distribute to called MegaCorpInc. After speaking to a representative they showed me a product that was a stainless steel mesh strainer that is able to drop into the top of the fill neck so you don't need to pull the entire neck out to clean (with a minor modification to the neck by removing the tab for the fuel cap chain). The new strainer is close if not better at filtering than OEM design and should last the lifetime of the truck. Hopefully this helps anyone out if they are in the same situation.

Attachments

Last edited:

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m coming up blank with the info you posted as well. Any chance you could post some dimension’s, and price? I did stumble across a few other possibilities in my futile search that I need to look further into.

Hi everyone! I wanted to share my experience with the fuel neck on my deuce and help anyone if they have had the same issue. I have owned my deuce for about 5 years now and would clean the strainer regularly. Last month I added some fuel and wanted to clean it but noticed the filtering material was no longer there. After cleaning the tank I began my search for a possible aftermarket solution. After a few searches online I came across a company called Wisco Products after calling them and speaking to a representative and explaing my situation and dimensions I needed he did some searching and referred me to a company that they distribute to called MegaCorpInc. After speaking to a representative they showed me a product that was a stainless steel mesh strainer that is able to drop into the top of the fill neck so you don't need to pull the entire neck out to clean (with a minor modification to the neck by removing the tab for the fuel cap chain). The new strainer is close if not better at filtering than OEM design and should last the lifetime of the truck. Hopefully this helps anyone out if they are in the same situation.
Fuel Neck Strainer Info.

MegaCorpInc. (New Mexico)
# 1-800-345-8889
$72 plus shipping
Part #308466

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks