• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 Fuel Pump

Staffsargent

Well on the 4th of July after I returned from doing a parade the fuel pump went bad on the duece. After troubleshooting the problem., I had to find one. I looked on ebay, people wanted up to $500.00 for it. Memphis Equipment wanted $450.00 no way I was going to spend that type of money! So I just looked at the old pump and found a name on it. Looked it up on the internet and found out the company was bought out another company. They had a link for fuel pumps. Olympic Controls Corp.. Call them up and told them the NSN#, them said the pump would be $225.00 plus shipping. That is a lot cheaper than anybody else was selling it for. Olympic Controls Corp
Call and asks for ext 224. There part # is 311389-1 . They also sell pumps for M211/M135, M151,

crazyplowboy

:ditto: I replaced mine a few months ago, stumbled upon their website after spending $350 for what turned out to be a 12 Volt pump that I purchased from one of the parts venders. Very satisfied with OCC and their service.

jasonjc

This has been covered befor and all have said the same thing that OC is the best place to get the pumps from. On the bad side at least when I got mine they took 30-60 days to get one out. You mite want to get one a head of time for a spare.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks