• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 Headlights / Brake Lights

Bigfoot111

Greetings! I had to jump my Deuce last night and after I got it started, I found that the headlights would not come on and the brake lights would not activate. The BO lights work and the panel lights work. It is just the two stop lights and service lights tab on the right side of the switch that don't work. Any thoughts? Do I need to replace the switch? Kinda a newbee at Deuces. Thanks for any response!

olly69

HELP! I hadn't run by Deuce for months, then when I started it, no lights anywhere - no blinkers, no dash lights. Truck runs fine! Where do I look? Thanks!

pjwest03

Wire #15 brings power to the switch. It gets it from wire #10 which brings up all the cab power. #10 is probably good because you had power at the start switch. Start with wire #15, pin F on the 3 way. Typically deteriorated connectors and or wires. 50+ years tends to take its toll.

olly69

Wire #15 brings power to the switch. It gets it from wire #10 which brings up all the cab power. #10 is probably good because you had power at the start switch. Start with wire #15, pin F on the 3 way. Typically deteriorated connectors and or wires. 50+ years tends to take its toll.
The funny thing is last night I started it again, and the only light in the whole truck was the red light to let me know it was locked into 4x4 - and when I shut it off and restarted it again, the red light was gone! And now it is snowing again, so who knows when I will get to it - hope this weekend. But THANKS!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks