• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2 In a game!

gunboy1656

Call of Duty: Black Ops, has a bunch of deuces and even Vietnam era 5 ton guntrucks in it. One of the they actually named "Eve of Destruction".

Bad part is you can't drive them around.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Call of Duty: Black Ops, has a bunch of deuces and even Vietnam era 5 ton guntrucks in it. One of the they actually named "Eve of Destruction".

Bad part is you can't drive them around.
I was going to post up about that. I tried to grab a screenshot but I haven't figured out how to do xbox360 screen captures and I couldn't get a good picture with my camera. I was able to identify 3; "Eve of Destruction", another with writing I couldn't read and another whose name currently escapes me.

I was amazed somebody took the time to add such a detail in that so few players would even notice or appreciate for it's significance.

I didn't like COD BO but it was sure better than the recent Medal of Honor "reboot".

gunboy1656

I was surprised seeing "eve" on there. There is a deuce on nuketown that has the bed removed (it is outside the gate on the road. I don't know how long I spend checking out the deuce on cracked (in the middle)

And even I got killed a few times checking out the trucks.

TACTICAL6

The Deuce at cracked is pretty detailed also the eve of destruction 5 ton (Hanoi).The deuce even has bridge plates. My sons are ADDICTED to that game (CoD black ops). Here are some pics......In pic two i think it is an antenna.

Attachments

Last edited:

98taco3

Noticed eve of destruction and got a decent screen shot of it but somehow it got corrupted. Ill get another one before to long. Surprised the heck out of me so see that, I wonder if any of the developers has OD addiction? :mrgreen:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Here is the gun truck.................

Attachments