• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a2 in frankfort sold for $4100 or $4200

greenjeepster

Looked like a fresh rebuild to me. All new paint, interior, brand new winch. I would guess that to the right person it is worth twice what was payed for it.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I have seen them go higher. Some people don't have time to tinker and want one finished. I would have gone private seller for that price.

tsmall07

Everything in that auction was higher than I expected. I imagine it had something to do with them deleting more than half the trucks from the auction the day before it was supposed to end.

greenjeepster

I have seen them go higher. Some people don't have time to tinker and want one finished. I would have gone private seller for that price.
I think for some people there is added value to be able to say that this is a original military rebuild rather than "I did this myself with paint from Walmart and parts from Autozone":-D