• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2 in tank fuel pump

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks, I pulled the old pump out and replaced the rubber lines with steel. Got it working with no load, but started sucking air with a load. It's wanting more fuel than an inline pump can handle, just going to get a good pump and put it back in the tank.
Pretty sure I still have an NOS pump. Send me a pm if interested

M37M35

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's wanting more fuel than an inline pump can handle, just going to get a good pump and put it back in the tank.
That's probably the best way to go.

Got it working with no load, but started sucking air with a load.
You need to double check the lines between the tank and the booster pump on the engine. Even though the inline pump you added isn't supplying enough fuel, it should not be drawing air in anywhere. It sounds like you have a leak somewhere.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks