• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 manuals

rrrr

I'm looking at getting my first duece. I'm looking at a 1971 M35A2 AMG with the whislter turbo and front winch. Seems to run well, shift well, brake well etc. The exterior has the typical light rust and poor desert paint. Tires are about 50%.

What manuals do you recommend for viewing to look at what's involved with taking care of the beast.

The test drive I did was very fun. No power steering so I got my workout for the day. The guy wants 5k for it so I'm on the fence about it. It does have the suspension seat and cab heater no ether start setup.

It did put a huge grin on my face when we got back. Any other concerns to look at/think about.

thanks

gunboy1656

The 209 and 361 series

Tm 9-2320-290-**
Tm 9-2320-361-**

As for concerns, read as much as you can in the deuce part of the forum, and it won't take long until you become an "expert"

gunboy1656

You know we have them on the site for free. Even though I have the hard copy and electronic.

Where it says the old site is back up, click the link and it will take you to the old site where the TM's are stored and then you can download them.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have the manuals on my iPad. Kind of cool to have them with me in a small form factor. Plus I can enlarge the pages for my old eyes.

;-)

sw

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just went to the old site. Not much on the main page but I just clicked on the resources section and pulled up the manuals..sw

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Start with the Deuce Wiki page and it has all the manuals listed. Just click on the links.

Deuce - Steel Soldiers::Military Vehicles Supersite

or click on the Resources tab at the top of the page and choose Technical Manuals. You will have to page thru all the manuals to find the correct ones.

Last edited: