• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a2...No go no mo,,,,,

6x6jer

The truck ran fine,, Would start good,,When I ran it. Started it, cleaned it up, drove it around, parked It.. 3 weeks later would not start, Only on starting fluid,. Changed fuel filters , fuel pressure to the pump nothing at the injectorsaua Have not tried much else.....Thanks

goldneagle

maybe shut off at pump is stuck !
Yep that happened to my truck a few weeks ago when jeepsinker was coming to pick it up. I wanted to get the truck running ahead of time so it would be ready when he arrived. We tried for hours to get it started. We even drained all the fuel and put new fuel and filter on.

When he got here he said it could be a stuck shut-off at the IP. I short screwdriver and 5 minutes and the truck was running! (he used the screwdriver to remove the small cover on the side of the IP.)

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cable is not directly attached to the fuel shutoff rod.

There is a sticky in the deuce forum covering the removal and repair.

Davis Welding

Yep, the shutoff shaft can move freely in and out but the shutoff rod/lever can still be stuck. Pull the cover and have a looksee. If the lever and rod do no move freely, make it! ;) Good luck. Mine had a sticky fulcrum lever and sliding sleeve in the governor.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks