• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 on "Diesel Creek" YouTube

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Matt is a decent guy and also a decent mechanic/heavy equipment operator. He repairs and revives old trucks and equipment for his YouTube channel "Diesel Creek". He just bought an M35A2 and, contrary to other vidiots out there, does not drive the snot out of it, jumping it over tree stumps.
Actually a decent video on getting it to start (him figuring out why the darn oil dipstick won't come out is hilarious).

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I replied with some pointers. I doubt it'll be read though.
He has replied to me in the past. I think his channel is small enough that he still reads comments. It looks he doesnt have a crew yet like some of the other celebrity utoobers. I like what Matt does and how he comes across in his videos, seems like a genuinely good guy that would fit in with this crowd.

fleetmech

He's read and replied to me before too. I think jumping in early makes a difference. as time goes on the comments stack up into a big pile, and theres always the next thing to do to take up your time...

I was definitely trying to beam thoughts through the screen too. A few minutes on this forum (or even watching other yousetoob videos) would have made that a bit easier on him.

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I watch Matt's channel and he comes across as a genuine guy with passion for old iron of all sorts. I know he acquired a HMMWV for fun around the form and now that he obtained a deuce I'm thinking of reaching out to him for support. He has a M172 trailer for his dozer and autocar tractor too. It's interesting to see what he does and how research, thinking, and a willingness to follow a task through produces results without being a 20 year professional at a craft.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks