• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a2 on E-bay (auction over)

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
RE: feul I.Pumps

i bought 2 new heads on evilbay for $200 each and they were us made sealed in box. changing the ip head is real easy, you can do it in 1 hour by the side of the road. well if you don't have a heater in the way you can. if you can read you can learn how to do almost anything. i 'rebuilt' my ip head from 3 used pumps and it cost nothing, just a little time. runs great. with ebay it is always buyer beware. just my thoughts................

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Blood_of_Tyrants said:
No title in Tennessee is no problem for a vehicle more than 10 years old.
It is if you live in Dickson county. When I bought my m35a2 it came with a clear TN title. I've been trying for a month to get the title changed and they keep giving me the run around. They tried to look the value up in a NADA book and when they couldn't find it they didn't know what to do but not give me a title. What really gripes me is they required a Bill of Sale. Well the info they requrie on a Bill of Sale is already filled out on the back of the title. Why they need two copies of the transaction I'll never know. If you have any info that may help me please let me know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks