• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a2 or possible 818

rue_69

I'm thinking of buying either a m35a2 or an m818 tractor. I was wondering if there was anybody on here who would be interested in trucking it from AL,
Redstone Arsenal to Lansing, MI - and if so, what would you charge?

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Unless you get an unreal price at Redstone you would prob be just as well off money wise to buy one out of Wisconson.

You are prob looking at a couple of grand to move one that far.

There are several haulers here on SS. PCTRANS is a good guy.

rue_69

So is there anybody out there who does transportation and give me a rough estimate for either truck? Also, what about from Ft. Indiantown Gap
Anneville, PA 17003, to Lansing, mi?

jwaller

I do transport. a move like that will run you in the thousands. find one closer and you could buy another truck instead of paying for transport.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks