• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 Pre-Trip Inspection Sheet(s)

saddamsnightmare

January 3rd, 2012.

Gents:

I have a fellow down in Texas who is a member on here, who needs to locate a copy of the "Pre Trip Inspection Sheet(s) for the M35A2". My copy is probably 4 states away at present, and I can't seem to locate it on here under the TM's for the M35 series trucks. It is not a TM as such, but is probably more akin to an "Operator's Order" or one of the posts in PM magazine for the Deuce.... Life is not fun when you need the information and it doesn't jump out at you.... Any assistance would be appreciated as I really don't want to see the gentleman get in trouble with the deuce. He has copied the TM's and I will be giving him a copy of the TM10,20,24P on disk, but I am keeping the hard copies. I will also be looking for one of the repro air compressor pulley wrenches shortly as I am hanging on to mine original Army issue one....

Thanks again and I hope your New Year is looking up...:beer:

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pre-trip inspection

Great timing Mr. Nightmare..........

I've found all kinds of pre-trip inspection (CDL?) forms online........with a "pre-inspection forms" and an "MV pre-trip inspection" google.

http://dmv.ca.gov/forms/dl/dl65prt1.pdf

http://www.mpi.mb.ca/PDFs/ProfDriverHandbook/Section5.pdf

Buttt, I'm using the available 7000 pages of the TM's to be sure I've performed my 'due diligence' prior to tripping out in the M135.
I will not road my M-135 until she's absolutely safe and I think I'm there. I'm also new enough to gather as much information, potential failures and correction contingencies possible.
I'll be watching this thread because as a MVPA member and a pre-road'n 12,000 lb toy driver......failure is not an option.

I'll be checking any relative lists.

Thanks for firing this up just when I needed it. I will keep looking as well.

runk

saddamsnightmare

January 8th, 2012.

THANKS RUNK and Company![thumbzup]

That was the sheets I was looking for as the average deuce driver outside of the Army has no clue what to inspect. I'm too many states away to act as an instructor, so you gents are truely kingpins! I don't want the new guy to do a :gimp2:!