• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a2 Ram Air Snorkel

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
Cool what did you find the air scoop off.
The scoop was bought on ebay, it came from Australia.

Could u get us a couple more close up pictures of ur tow bar mount / hold?
I'll see if I have some, if not I can take some tomorrow. Basically they bolt through the holes for the top plate, and wrap around each leg, a bolt puts pressure on each leg to hold it. It's the smaller bar too, a regular medium bar would block the headlights a bit.

I really like it.

Living in rainy Oregon I wonder if you could ingest enough water at speed to hurt something? Collapse the air filter or hydro lock?

I would love to do this mod for the cool factor but I drive in all weather. What are your thoughts?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks