• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 restorations

Charles1

Hi
Whats the best way to find out about the history of my vehicle. I own a M35A2 from 1965 with a expeirmental deuce trailer serial no 4j3956. Also where is a good place to get parts for repairing the brakes. :p

acetomatoco

The answers to all of the questions are available in the archives here ... search....and spell checker will be your friend.. btw.. 4J 3956 is the reg # and not the vin. The brake parts have been the same since 1949....

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
I don't know if it just me, but recently the spell checker stalls out while working. Dito on the search.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Brake parts can be had all sorts of places........

OD Iron
Saturn Surplus
Memphis Equipment
Clark Truck
Antelope Valley
eBay
etc.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks